Snippet Designer 1.1
- Possible fix to the having to run vs as admin, you should now be able to run as regular user but I need to test this more.
- Options Menu for Snippet designer settings
- Ability to reset the snippet index on demand
- Ability to customize directories the indexer searches
- Ability to set preferences for which snippets the explorer shows
- Ability to configure where the snippet index file is stored.
- Ability to chose if color coding is turned on or off * (see below)
- Changed indexer to pull directories from Visual Studio
- Indexer now updates the index on startup
*Note: Because of how the C# and VB language service work, having the color coding on using those service causes fake error to appear in the task window if you also have a project of that language open. For this reason I made the color coding off by default until I write my own colorizer for them.